Instructions for Speakers & Oral Presenters
Presenting at N&G 2020? Find the instructions for oral presenters below.
Please find below some important and useful information for your oral presentation.
Conflict(s) of Interest Disclosure
In compliance with EACCME requirements all speakers have been requested to fill in the Conflict of Interest Form. The information provided will be summarized in a disclosure slide which will appear as the first slide of your presentation. Please disclose verbally (including if nothing to disclose) at beginning of your presentation.To access the slide, please click here.
In order to RECORD your presentation, please read the step-by-step instructions on preparing the pre-recording below.
- Read the Technical Guidelines - We kindly suggest you take a few minutes to read through the whole document before booking your recording session.
- Book Your Recording Session - you should have received by now an email with a link to book your presentation recording.
You are requested to book a recording slot for each presentation that you give.
- Add Recording Session to Your Calendar - You will receive a confirmation email from the system about your booking and a link to log in to the recording session.
- Finalize Your Presentation - please have your PPT ready and final for the recording session.
Deadline for completing your pre-recording: 8 August 2020.
Joining the Live Q&A Panel
Click here to view guidelines on how to join the live Q&A for the panel section.
As the date of the session approaches, you will receive a unique link with a reminder of the instructions of how to participate in a live 15-20-minute Q&A panel involving all the speakers and lead by the session chair.
Please enter the live link 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the live panel.
If you have any questions or you need helpdesk assistance, please send an email to: Virtualmeeting_ngc20@kenes.com.
Book your Rehearsal time slot – You will receive an email i to book your rehearsal slot. Please make sure to book a rehearsal slot for each presentation that you give.
Please mark all the possible dates and times you are available. Once we have collected all speakers’ availability, we will send you an email with the date and time of the rehearsal.
* Please note that the rehearsal session can take up to 1 hour although is usually finished in less time. Rehearsals take place 4-10 days before the conference.
Deadline to fill in rehearsal booking: 8 August 2020.
Ahead of the rehearsal/session please arrange to have:
- An external, microphone connected to your computer. Alternatively, you can use the internal microphone of your laptop/computer.
- Please use a computer with a functional webcam (the laptop internal webcam is fine).
- Please select a quiet and uniform background. Avoid using artificial background features.
- Stable internet connection. We recommend using a wired LAN internet connection if possible. 4G should not be used.